Which Linux distro do you use at work?

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 21 14:59:33 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Tom Low-Shang <tom-P9LCsnxcr+NWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 07:50:28AM -0700, William Park wrote:
>> Just curious... which Linux distro do you use at work?
>
> Debian. Servers, workstations, embedded systems, everywhere.

I switched from Ubuntu to Debian servers a few years ago (when ever
they got rid of init.d) and haven't looked back.

I still use Ubuntu on my workstation/laptop but it's the version
before Unity. If I upgrade it will most likely be Xubuntu.

--
Myles Braithwaite
http://mylesbraithwaite.com | me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org