Embedded programming (not only) - job wanted

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 16 12:45:07 UTC 2011

Thanks God, not for me, this time.

Please excuse me for messing up here with this subject. I myself work
now as a physicist in Russia.

The man I would like to help to is from Sri Lanka. I worked with him
around 3 years ago, in Pickering.

This is a young person. An engineer. When I worked with him (for around
3 years) that was his first job after a sort of higher education.

Hence:

He is young. Good or bad he has family (wife and at least one child).

He is a very nice man. My boss loved to share all company secrets and
ideas with him.

He learns quickly. I was amazed.

His main experience is with embedded programming. However, he has a sort
of artistic approach to any problem. He could even design web sites as
well and is willing to do that if needed.

He knows basics on Linux.

Please contact Karth:

*Karthick Ganeshan, karthickganeshan-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org*