Grant Officer

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 16 17:23:30 UTC 2011

I was at the birthday party for Grant Officer last evening. Not sure
how much of what I heard is considered fit for public consumption, but
in summary the news was not very hopeful.

A bit that is worth noting, one of the reasons Grant went to Thailand
was to get certified for doing deep SCUBA dives, and the diving place
required that Grant have top of the line travel medical insurance. So,
Grant bought a policy that cost just over $300, a policy that ended up
costing the insurance company over $200,000 .

Colin.