Richard M. Stallman is glad Jobs is gone

John Myshrall jmyshrall-v+ARZjKqHIj3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 8 14:36:42 UTC 2011

On 11-10-08 12:46 AM, Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Oct 2011, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
>> Unfortunately I think I actually agree with him for once.  Eek.  Not a
>> very nice way to say it though.
>
> <http://gawker.com/5847344/what-everyone-is-too-polite-to-say-about-steve-jobs>
>
>   (everyone except RMS, that is.)

Interesting article. I have been saying for many few years that Apple
was Microsoft's cousin. As for their products, they are over priced and
over hyped. I don't own any and likely never will. There are better
products for less.

I have to be honest because was initially sadden to hear of his passing
as cancer is a curse for all people.

I'm surprised that a so called Buddhist  could act in such a manner.
Hopefully his legacy does come to the forefront and people know the
truth. Hopefully there was plenty of good that he did and that comes out
as well. The CEO Steve Jobs doesn't sound like a good person. Perhaps he
led a double life and did all sorts of wonderful things outside the
media spotlights.

John