Remember to vote!

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 6 14:08:28 UTC 2011

On 10/06/2011 10:07 AM, Gary Layng wrote:
> On October 6, 2011 10:05:00 you wrote:
>> Happy 'Go Vote' day!
>>

> Two words:  Advance Polls.  I voted two weeks ago.
>
> That means I can relax and enjoy three games of youth hockey tonight.

Voting early, voting today - it's all good, just vote. :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"