gconf bug on Debian Unstable

Michael Hill mdhillca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 24 16:24:03 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:31 PM, Thomas Milne
<thomas.bruce.milne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> There are a few people who say that simply logging out and back in
> again solves the problem. Anyone on here with Debian Unstable confirm
> this?

I briefly had GNOME 3 fallback mode running with unstable/experimental
last night, and noticed Terminal was available as a menu selection,
but not gnome-terminal.  I'll verify the distinction as soon as I
unclobber my video driver (I replaced the 2D nouveau with a
non-working nvidia module).

Mike