Setting up a Small Server Room

Mon Nov 21 19:29:47 UTC 2011

Thanks to all.  I know I don't need two racks for what I suggested, but
it can be hard to build a room so small and still have adequate cooling,
space for maintenance, etc.

I appreciate the perspectives, because I have never deployed more than a
webserver at a time, and always in existing infrastructure, so I needed
more experience than I have - which I why I asked the list :-)

I am not trying to set things up inexpensively - more like trying to get
it done right - hiring someone to help work with us to chart out our
potential requirements in detail, purchase, build and install the system
and include an annual maintenance contract.

Thanks again to all who responded.
--

yours,

William