phone debugging

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 21 16:35:39 UTC 2011

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 05:03:22PM -0500, Russell Reiter wrote:
> I'm trying to trace my trailing android garbage. This email is sent from
> the device using Dolphin Mini to log into the gmail website, instead of
> using the app bundled in the core.
> I'm thinking that the garbage is the result of a stack overrun by the mta
> and that is what is clobbering the tlug footer.
>
> Any trailing mess?

The issue is very simple.

Your client has been using 'base64' enconding.  The mailing list software
assumes ascii encoding when appending the 'TLUG' footer.  That is the
cause of the garbage.

There is nothing to debug, you simply have to either make it not use
base64 encoding, or get the TLUG mailing list software fixed.

--
Len Sorensen