Trying to make a VNC connection from my LG android phone to one of my Linux computers

Ted ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 21 16:18:14 UTC 2011

works fine for me, just tried it to make sure,

i have
vino-serv
running on 5900 on my linux-mint DE box, and ip and port into
AndroidVNC, works great.
If you are going to a private local ip (you are), you need to be on
wifi, if on mobile net, that will not work of course, you would need to
go do your
public IP (of modem) and do port forward on your router, i wouldn't
advise that, unless use knock or vpn.

-tl