Testing K9

Phone rreiter91-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 21 02:15:52 UTC 2011

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to try reverting from UTF-8 in gmail via a browser and see what K9 chooses natively. But not tonight, time to recharge. : )

waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org wrote:

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 07:51:34PM -0500, Phone wrote
> Just want to see if it borks the tlug footer.
> --
> About me: From 1969 to 1977 my nickname was "the science centre kid." I held the record for attendence for someone not staff. Pass #1 as of 1971. They would let me play with the EM but not the microtome.

No footer visibile *WHEN READING IN MUTT*. Raw file follows. Note
that I've inserted a leading space to protect all MUA's...

Just want to see if it borks the tlug footer.
--
About me: From 1969 to 1977 my nickname was "the science centre kid." I held the
record for attendence for someone not staff. Pass #1 as of 1971. They would let
me play with the EM but not the microtome.
------V1S19X9AVGCPHVRBI9DOT0SYP5XAFW

Just want to see if it borks the tlug footer.<br>
-- <br>

The Toronto Linux Users Group. Meetings: http://gtalug.org/