Testing K9

Phone rreiter91-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 21 02:06:51 UTC 2011

Yep, it's borked. Thanks I'll check out the link. Let us know what you wind up with. I'm going to see what I can do about changing my display id from phone to Russ. Also make the sig sticky, it reverts to the K9 default every time I start a new message.

Jamon Camisso <jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

On 11/20/2011 07:51 PM, Phone wrote:
> Just want to see if it borks the tlug footer.

There doesn't seem to be a footer..

Mutt sounds good, but now you've got me looking around and I think I'm
inclined to go the K9 and APG route.

This would get GPG encryption for mail coming straight out of the phone.
See http://geekyschmidt.com/2010/12/09/gpg-on-your-android-phone for
more. Might post here once I have it working.

Jamon
--
The Toronto Linux Users Group. Meetings: http://gtalug.org/