phone debugging

Russ rreiter91-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 20 18:52:00 UTC 2011

This is from my device hopefully with no sig, I like to stay anon anyway. If resetting the parent to utf-8 is what drop's my noise i'll be happy.

I note the following from the link's you sent. I copied them in order to test the pattern buffer. Perhaps apache has something say re: line 811 raw mode {@link

** @param is the stream to parse.* @throws IOException on I/O errors.

in raw mode all future entities* (messages or body parts) in the stream will be reported to the* {@link

ContentHandler#raw(InputStream) handler method only.* The stream will contain the entire unparsed entity contents* including header fields and whatever is in the body.

ARM architecture looks pretty raw to me. I'm now going to try and forward a link from the news app which gave rise to this thread and hope some obscure forking expect isnt running off the stack and clobbering parts of the buffer on send.