Safe IO

Russell Reiter rreiter91-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 16 17:34:18 UTC 2011

In the spirit of Karl Capek, I could link it to my mindstorm robot :-)

Čapek's first international success was Rossum’s Univeral Robots, a
dystopian work about a bad day at a factory populated with sentient
androids. The play was translated into English in 1922, and was being
performed in the UK and America by 1923. Throughout the 1920s, Čapek
worked in many writing genres, producing both fiction and non-fiction.

--
rreiter91-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org is trying to fix his broken android.