Semi OT: OFFER: CCNA Study Guide, 2nd edition, Yonge & Eglinton

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 15 18:42:15 UTC 2011

Not sure how this happened, but I have ended up the two copies of the
"CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, Second Edition"
by Todd Lammle, for exam 640-507. So, I am giving away my second copy.
Do note that I gather there is a newer edition of this study guide
out, so this should be seen as a good starting place for learning
about dealing with Cisco routers, but it isn't fully up to date
regarding the current exam.

The book is free but you will have to come to my place (near Yonge &
Eglinton) or arrange for some mutually acceptable meeting place
elsewhere to pick up the book.

If interested, let me know off list, thanks.

Colin McGregor