joining multiple PDFs into one

Alex Gabriel alexgabriel-Nmj6Sl6vboSovDFt+AQlJdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 14 21:23:29 UTC 2011

Any time I need to combine PDF files, I find it simplest to use
Ghostscript.  It's the most flexible way for me to do it, as I usually
only want to combine PDF files, rather than selectively edit them
during the merge.

Here's one site with info on getting it done with Ghostscript.

https://www.linux.com/news/software/applications/8229-putting-together-pdf-files

Alex Gabriel
Dimensia Design Studio
alexgabriel-Nmj6Sl6vboSovDFt+AQlJdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org