joining multiple PDFs into one

Stewart C. Russell scruss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 14 20:58:53 UTC 2011

On 11-11-14 13:23 , Peter King wrote:

> On the *NIX command line, there is a suite of tools pdftk (PDF ToolKit)

Yep, pdftk is never far from hand. It can be a bit of a sod to build, as
it uses gcj + a bunch of odd dependencies in ways that I'd rather not
have to deal with. If you happen to have an X509 certificate lying
around, you can use pdftk + PortableSigner
(http://portablesigner.sourceforge.net/) to make encrypted, signed PDFs.
I have  workflow that uses these tools to produce ~100 verifiable
documents every month.

cheers,
  Stewart