Fedora 15 3D Accelerated Video

Russell Reiter rreiter91-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 5 11:15:28 UTC 2011

You may have to disable Kernel Mode Setting, or XV or update the
driver. Have a look at this, see if it helps.

http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Intel_Graphics_Media_Accelerator_950

>From the site:

  Disabling KMS

If KMS causes you problems, you can disable it and return to user mode
setting (UMS) by booting with the nomodeset kernel boot option. Note
that this is no longer an option starting with version 2.10 of the
Intel Xorg driver as UMS support has been dropped.