Ubuntu Hour at Linuxcaffe on May 28th, 2011 (Tonight!)

Bob Jonkman bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 30 03:29:14 UTC 2011

Hi All!  The Ubuntu Hour at Linuxcaffe was a treat -- met lots of people
from FreeGeek, and some others too.

There wasn't much notice for this; I didn't think of it until Tuesday,
and then didn't get disks from Darcy until Thursday.  But if anyone else
wants to host an Ubuntu Hour (in, say, Hamilton) then I could be
persuaded to liberate some more disks from Darcy and come over for such
an event.

--Bob.