Somethings Up with my Evolution Install ??

jim cinetron-uEvt2TsIf2EsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sun May 29 05:30:53 UTC 2011

Wondering if anyone has any thoughts. Lately in Evolution I have been
getting corrupted attachments. Also I have seen strange strings appear
in emails ie.  000727b4-0010t . As well I have seen the content of
emails disappearing after I look at it and go back to it? This is very
strange. I only noticed it after updating to Ubuntu 11.04 but that may
be a coincidence. Any thoughts as to what is going on with my Evolution
install? Thanks .
Jim