cheap netbook based on AMD C-50

Sammy Lao self_same_self-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 23 19:06:41 UTC 2011

This might be a better bet at $50. It includes 2GB of RAM as well as
Microsoft Windows Premium vs Starter.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/acer-acer-11-6-amd-c50-processor-laptop-ao722-bz610-ao722-bz610/10170542.aspx?path=34b2b92c3c80e7744575995e403b1cf7en02

Having used a bunch of netbooks a few years ago, I found the 11.6" screen to
be far more useable than 10.1". The keyboard also tends to be more useable
when the screen is bigger (obviously.) The screen should be 1366x768. There
is a typo on the Future Shop site.

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/LU.SB002.197