Tethering Android Tablet With Nokia 5230 Smartphone

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu May 19 20:10:41 UTC 2011

On 05/19/2011 02:19 PM, ted leslie wrote:
> I just got a htc desire hd  (telus version) working on rogers (works
> on bell too, i.e. 850/1900/2100)
> it has a 4.5" screen and some people call it a tablet  like phone,
> personally i consider it a "small" phone, in that i don't mind big.

I have no desire to move away from WIND Mobile, especially not to Rogers
with their pricing. I'm also more interested in a larger tablet, like an
iPad, rather than a larger phone. I like the form factor of the Nokia
and don't really want or need something larger. It's the component
stereo versus integrated stereo argument all over again.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis