Hardware Freecycle - 20 SuperMicro 32bit Servers

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue May 17 19:35:46 UTC 2011

On 05/17/2011 01:42 PM, Ushnish Sengupta wrote:
> Hi John
>
> Our nonprofit Free Geek Toronto would be happy to get the servers if
> they are still available.
>
> We describe www.freegeektoronto,org frequently enough on this list.
> So in the interest on keeping this post as non-commercial as possible, I
> will simply point you to some recent good press we got:
> http://www.insidetoronto.com/news/local/article/983395--free-geek-makes-nerdy-accessible
>
> And yes, I will transport as many dead servers that will fit in my car
> to Toronto for Madison as well.
>
> Ushnish

That's kind of you.

I've got a car, and live in Oakville, so I can just as easily pick them
up from Free Geek, too. Do we know the size of the machines? Are they 2U
or 3U?

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com
Node Assassin:  http://nodeassassin.org
"I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries."