Anyone tried Bell's Fibe TV?

John Myshrall jmyshrall-v+ARZjKqHIj3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Fri May 13 14:10:54 UTC 2011

On 11-05-13 09:54 AM, Ivan Avery Frey wrote:
> On 12/05/11 16:08, Scott Sullivan wrote:
>> I'm curious if anyone on the list has actually got this service at home.
>>
>> What has the experience been like?
>
> I think it's offered in my area. But I've personally decided not to
> purchase this service because it requires Bell Internet. And I don't
> want to leave Teksavvy at this time.
>
> Ivan.

Well so much for me punting Rogers out. I'm quite happy with my ISP/home
phone provider as well. We need more competition on the TV service end.
Satellite or Rogers is my options for now.

I also use OTA especially for the Superbowl and tonight is the series
finale of Smallville. I'm pulling in the WNLO feed because CHCH borks
the commercial cuts and sucks for transmission.  Will he fly and put on
the suit? FFS it's about time ;-)

John