Old PC's

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 12 17:39:34 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 12:14 PM,  <john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I knew about your group, didn't think you were interested in anything that
> old. I have at least one P233 plus a K6-2 350 and maybe a K6-2 450. If
> they're any good to you, I'll save them and will even deliver them to your
> shop in the near future.

I've done some volunteer work at Free Geek, they are very good folks.
I've also done some volunteer work for another very good bunch, Planet
Geek which does similar stuff to Free Geek. Bottom line, if some use
can be found for an old PC Planet Geek or Free Geek will find it. If
it is any help to decide things Planet Geek folks do most of their
stuff out of a small warehouse space near Keele and Dundas, the Planet
Geek people do most of their stuff out of the basement of a large
house near Danforth and Broadview. I would tend to go with whichever
is closer to you, and if they are equally close, flip a coin :-) .

Colin McGregor

P.S.: I've bcc'ed this e-mail to two of the Planet Geek guys....