Kyozou.com

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 10 17:57:32 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Ori Idan <ori-RdxWQVHs3mjDN57Tih+YPw at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 7:45 PM, Colin McGregor <colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Ori Idan <ori-RdxWQVHs3mjDN57Tih+YPw at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>> SCO vs. Linux is yesterday news...
>>
>> In a way yes, SCO took on Linux and was turned into roadkill. Still,
>> they are a useful example for those who think they can toss a few
>> legal threats around and then Linux will play dead...
>>
>> Colin.
>>
> You are right, however I don't see who will be interested in such an
> item especially after we all know the outcome of this.

Irony could be worth more than you think.

I recall, once upon a time, someone auctioning off a Lada for angry
people to destroy.  (This was at the time the Americans were
sponsoring the guy they killed off last week to cause trouble for the
Russians in Afghanistan, so there's more around to go full circle than
we expect!  :-))

If someone wanted an "object lesson", $50 for a tshirt isn't horribly
overpriced.