anyone want Token Ring network cards?

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed May 4 00:28:51 UTC 2011

[If you don't know what these are, you don't want them.  If you do know
what they are, you probably know that you don't want them.]

I have two Pure Data PCI cards that support Token Ring.  I got them a
decade ago in off-lease comupters that had been used in a bank.

Each has two connectors: D9 and RJ-something.  It says 16/4 (the two
supported speeds).

I've never used these -- I have no MAU.  I do have a printer with a
token-ring adapter.

Free, of course.

Let me know soon if you are interested.  I should be able to deliver them
to the meeting next week.  Other methods of transfer are negotiable.