Inventory and POS/Cash Solutions

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 27 16:27:55 UTC 2011

Timothy,

On 16 December 2010 11:33, Kevin Cozens <kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Timothy Washington wrote:
>>
>> I'm trying to decide on a bottom line here, in order to have a running
>> system by Dec 15th. Looking at various vendors, but if I could hook up my
>> cash register to a computer and inventory database myself, then that would
>> be good.
>
> Did you get something set up by your deadline? Any updates on this you care
> to share?

Just got curious, how did you get to settle this?  If it is possible
to share how you solved this problem without revealing anything
sensitive business wise, it would be nice.

I remembered this mail because of this article I came across today.
It may actually be of interest to you, though I am certain you have
now solved your problem

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12776487
http://www.erply.com/

Regards,