SATA problem

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 22 18:56:34 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Lennart Sorensen
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 01:34:54PM -0400, William Muriithi wrote:
>> Pardon me on this.  I misread the email.  May be I am still half
>> asleep an need more coffee
>
> Ah the solution to everything. :)

I had *way* too much blood in my caffeine circulation system this
morning.  (Fasting for blood work.)

Thanks so much, Lennart, for pointing out some better options.  I'm
not sure I was explicit, but yes, indeed, the motherboard is PCI,
rather than PCI-Express, so those two cards you suggested sure seem
like the better choices.

It's tempting to jump to PCI-Express, but that requires that I buy a
bunch more new stuff, which I prefer not to do just now.