"safe" android phone?

Fabio FZero fabio.fzero-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 21 16:50:10 UTC 2011

Get an HTC Desire under contract. The hardware is basically the same
as the Nexus (hence VERY hackable/rootable - and easily returned to
factory state) and it's free (again, on contract) at Telus.

I have one and love it to bits. Right now I'm running Cyanogen 6.1.1
on it (Android 2.2), but I'm moving soon either to Oxygen2 or Cyanogen
7 (Android 2.3.3).

- Fabio