External USB Blu-Ray drives under Linux?

dbmacg-HLeSyJ3qPdM at public.gmane.org dbmacg-HLeSyJ3qPdM at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 19 14:50:41 UTC 2011

I have a generic adapter (USB to 2.5" IDE, 3'5" IDE, and SATA) that works
fine on hard drives and DVD burners. Brasero and k3b work fine with that,
and say that they work with Blu-Ray as  well. I do not yet have a blu-ray
burner, but I plan to get one when media costs come down.
(generic USB/IDE/SATA adapters are available on Ebay).

Duncan