sympatico's SMTP server changed: need a new work-around

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 17 15:56:09 UTC 2011

Using an SMTP on a non-standard port (i.e. 2525) will get past the Sympatico SMTP blocker (thats if she is running her own email server). You can try using smtp1.sympatico.ca (I have used that for about five years and moving three times).

--
Myles Braithwaite
http://mylesbraithwaite.com | me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org