Online knowledge repository

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 15 17:18:41 UTC 2011

Hey All,

I'm currently trying to find the best way to store knowledge for
troubleshooting common issues, re-configuring fresh systems or
whatever. In many places I've worked a decently searchable wiki
(mediawiki or whatever) has been good, but that's a bit more broad
than an actual KB.

I was wondering if anyone knows of or uses anything that really excels
at managing KB type articles, allowing a particular topic to be linked
to multiple source articles, etc.

Well-rounded FOSS projects would be best, but solid commercial
projects (still preferably LAMP-based) will also work.

Ideas/suggestions?

Thanks,

Tyler