Gnome documentation hackers in Toronto this week

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 15 14:37:59 UTC 2011

| From: Jim Campbell <jwcampbell-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

| We will be at the Centre for Development of Open Technology (CDOT) at Seneca
| College, York University campus. Does that help?

More specific would be good.  From my googling:

<http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/Main_Page>

The Gnome Documentation Hackathon is listed as the top event (but not
much further information or even a link).  They should include this:
<http://live.gnome.org/action/diff/Hackfests/UserHelp2011>

The page says "CDOT's physical space is located on the first floor of
the TEL building" <http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/CDOT_Area>

Parking is a bit annoying (expensive).

York has been very supportive of FLOSS and this is another example for
which they deserve our thanks.

At noon on Friday there is a talk open to all:
<http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/Gnome_Documentation_Hackathon_-_Lunchtime_Talk>