Secure portal, extranet

David van Geest david.vangeest-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 14 20:54:00 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 3:14 PM, William O'Higgins Witteman
<william.ohiggins-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Does anyone have any thoughts about what software to choose to set up an
> extranet or secure portal for off-site people to exchange files and
> information securely?  I am not finding anything obvious, and guidance
> would be most appreciated.  Thanks!

Are you developing an application to do this, or do you just want
off-the-shelf?  For OTS, we've been using Basecamp at work, it works
relatively well.  The only thing I know about security in this case is
that basecamphq.com provides an SSL site.

--
David van Geest
http://davidvg.com