Gentoo -- help

Jason Shaw grazer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 7 02:30:57 UTC 2011

Gentoo isn't a handholding install like most of us are used to. Instead, it
gives you a shell and expects you to know how to manually install it.
 Luckily, the gentoo community has created spectacular installation manuals.
 Check out http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-amd64.xml for what
to do next.

Good luck!
-jason