bitcoin mining

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 23 18:12:56 UTC 2011

You need a modern GPU to make it worth the money (interent access,
energy, cooling). Using up the CPU resources for it's current exchange
rate.

The current exchange rate is based off how much government run
currency (I probably said that wrong it might be legal tender) someone
is willing to pay for Bitcions. But Bitcoin is now based off the drug
trade so it will most likely bounce back to the $17USD soon.

Anyways... sounds like a cool idea.

--
Myles Braithwaite
http://mylesbraithwaite.com | me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org