OT: TV Remotes [was HDTV Recommendations]

Ivan Avery Frey ivan.avery.frey-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 23 12:04:56 UTC 2011

Sorry for this delay, but I just saw the thread. The Bose Video Wave ($6000 TV
set with the whole sound system in the TV itself) remote displays it's menu on
the perimeter of the TV. The system gets demoed in the Bose theatre and there's
one in Yorkdale and one at Bay-Bloor Radio. My rogers PVR universal remote works
pretty good and I'm able to control all my devices with that one remote. If I
want to do any kind of index searching on my VCR I have to use the original VCR
remote unfortunately.

Ivan.