Resolve IP

slackrat-GANU6spQydw at public.gmane.org slackrat-GANU6spQydw at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 22 22:30:00 UTC 2011

Strange.........

 curl -s http://checkip.dyndns.org |grep -i address
 Current IP Address: 123.456.66.146 (obfuscated)

 resolveip 123.456.66.146
Host name of 123.456.66.146 is 123-456-66-146.cpe.distributel.net

Great!!!

The only problem being I'm on Teksavvy Cable

And this is causing me some grief, particularly in the smtp department

Like I had to do the WebMail thing on the Free.fr servers to get this email out.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Requests to teksavvy.support have only resulted in the "give us 24
hours..." autoresponse

--
Slackrat
Flying the Flag of the English