Job lead at Teranet

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 16 17:38:13 UTC 2011

On 06/16/2011 01:36 PM, Neil Watson wrote:
> I never worry too much about what is listed. They always overshoot. If
> I meet half I go for it.

I was thinking that might be a part of it. That said, I find it risky
because, I would gather, people who might be perfect for the job and who
don't like to exaggerate their skills would not bother to apply. It
almost seems like a filter to remove honest applicants. :P

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries."