OTA HD [ was: [OT] HDTV recommendations? ]

Scott Sullivan scott-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 13 16:40:59 UTC 2011

On 06/13/2011 11:40 AM, Tyler Aviss wrote:
> Along this vein,
>

> Does anyone know of good Linux+Myth friendly tuner cards that support
> OTA (over-the-air) digital TV?
>
> Extra points to USB-based tuners that do both analog/digital....
To the point of this topic,

A friend of mine has been using this USB turner with his ubuntu laptop
and desktop.

Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-950Q TV Tuner Stick
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815116034

I can't speak for a quality but it's worked light duty he puts on it.
Just trying to get the ball rolling on actual hardware discussion.
--
Scott Sullivan