Is your phone rooted? Android - IPTABLES - Droid wall and why you should use it

ted leslie ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 13 03:38:28 UTC 2011

haven't rooted my htc desire hd  yet, plan on doing it eventually ....
why does this app. need phone to be rooted? surely a app. to protect
the phone
should run on a unrooted phone .. maybe no one has made a app-store
app. like this yet? or is it a case were phone has to be rooted for it
to work period?

tl