xen on Ubuntu 10.04

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 12 13:29:56 UTC 2011

Afternoon,

I have researched for a way of setting up a xen with Ubuntu as a dom0
and it seem like its not possible unless one compile it from source.
Thats fine for a small test server, but I usually feel like its a bad
idea to install software from source for a production system. I would
rather use Centos 5 than take that route.

Have any one here managed to install xen on Lucid using packaged xen
alone?  Compiling xen to deb packages first do count as perfect
solution but anything that bypass the package management system is a
big no.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

William