[OT] HDTV recommendations?

Russell Reiter rreiter91-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 11 17:26:51 UTC 2011

I like Samsung's. The anynet feature is nice for connecting other
devices. It will most likely have optical audio in and it will
probably not have Picture In Picture if made in China or Mexico. ie.
the cheaper ones. Check the speed of the video processor for the true
pixelation mode, then check for the features that you want. They have
quite a number of configurations, notwithstanding plasma display's and
such. I think anyone could find what they want from the different
specials I have seen pop up from time to time.

Russell