A Open Source Software project that lets you map a computer network

ted leslie ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 7 22:32:35 UTC 2011

i went down this road already, search high and low, i found the answer
always what i consider the most missing piece of a linux eco system.
I think i found one propriety (will run on linux sol'n) other then
visio, but what was point, had to buy anyways too.
If you find something post it back here, but I just don't think there
is anything.
It was the sole reason i keep a xp on vmware for a few years.

tl