Wireless routers

Sadiq Saif sadiq-KzRxrKfdH+/c+919tysfdA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 6 21:52:01 UTC 2011

If you are looking for something relatively inexpensive to what Lennart
suggested, you can try the Linksys WRT54GL, it's a older model but can run
OpenWRT/Tomato/DD-WRT. It's wireless G and has 100mbps ports

NCIX has them -
http://ncix.com/products/?sku=17408&vpn=WRT54GL&manufacture=Linksys

If you are looking for something more modern and more powerful hardware
wise, I would suggest this one -
http://ncix.com/products/?sku=45265&vpn=RT-N16&manufacture=ASUS

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Chris F.A. Johnson <chris-E7bvbYbpR6jSUeElwK9/Pw at public.gmane.org>wrote:

>  I will probably need a wireless router very shortly.
>
>  Can anyone recommend a good, inexpensive model?
>
>  Are there any to stay away from?
>
> --
>   Chris F.A. Johnson, <http://cfajohnson.com/>
>   Author:
>   Pro Bash Programming: Scripting the GNU/Linux Shell (2009, Apress)
>   Shell Scripting Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach (2005, Apress)

Sadiq S
http://asininetech.com
https://launchpad.net/~staticsafe
https://github.com/staticsafe