HDMI out to TV, no sound

Thomas Milne thomas.bruce.milne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 5 16:30:00 UTC 2011

Another thing I just noticed about this video card. On the box, in very very
small print are the 'minimum requirements', which I normally don't pay much
attention to because it usually just talks about how I need Windows ;)
Anyhow, this one actually says I need at _least_ 2 GB of system memory. 2
GB!!?? Wow, I only have 1 GB, so I need to upgrade I guess...

Wow.

Thomas Milne