OT Rescue CDs/DVDs

Russell Reiter rreiter91-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 4 19:08:21 UTC 2011

My knowledge of windows is pretty obsolete. However, crcdisk.sys looks
like a cyclic redundancy check failure. In this case the dd option
someone else posted, whereby information is copied byte by byte, in
the example posted which excludes bad sectors, is a good option for
recovery. Try a Slax or other live cd.