Somethings Up with my Evolution Install ??

jim cinetron-uEvt2TsIf2EsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 1 08:13:21 UTC 2011

> Wondering if anyone has any thoughts. Lately in Evolution I have been
> getting corrupted attachments. Also I have seen strange strings appear
> in emails ie.  000727b4-0010t . As well I have seen the content of
> emails disappearing after I look at it and go back to it? This is very
> strange. I only noticed it after updating to Ubuntu 11.04 but that may
> be a coincidence. Any thoughts as to what is going on with my Evolution
> install? Thanks .
> Jim
I'm still looking for a solution to this. Today I opened a pdf
attachment I received, then closed it. Next time I went to the email and
tried to open the attachment again a message came up saying the PDF was
corrupted and couldn't be opened?? Anyone have any ideas whats going on
here. Just wondering if it could be a hard drive issue rather than
Evolution? I haven't seen such weirdness with other programs however.
Thanks for any thoughts.
Jim