Need a wireless router recommendation to server 40+ people

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 27 14:23:37 UTC 2011

I agree with everything Colin just wrote but would like to add two suggestion

Only have one router (both the 802.11g and 802.11n routers if you are
going that route) broadcasting an SSID. Having multiple access points
broadcasting the same SSID will cause a lot of background noise, and
will take down you signal strength.

Also don't bother with repeaters they only extend range and don't help
if you are adding more people to the network.

Myles Braithwaite
http://mylesbraithwaite.com | me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org