About voice recording

Antonio T. Sun antoniosun-N9AOi2cAC9ZBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 24 14:28:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

For voice recording, instead of the specialized voice recorder, I'm
wondering what else have you been using and how good it is to record
sounds at least 2 meters away.

Especially, nowadays, many smart cell phone (ie iphone) can do sound
recording. But I wonder how good they are because if they use the same mic
that picks up you voice to pick up sounds for recording, I am afraid that
it won't work well to pick up sounds 2 meters away.

Please comment.

Thanks